• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-afk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
You can make your way to the spawn when the chests are refilled. You do not have to stay there the entire match and win the deathmatch becuase of the refills and total kills 1. Even worse than normal camping :/. It is indeed a strategy, but not a really fair one and I think it should be removed.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
There should be something against spawncamping... I hate spawncampers...
It's a good strategy to "camp" at the cornucopia in the survival games, especially if you have good items. You keep players from using that workbench, you keep them from getting the mega-load of items from the chests, too. If you want to live, you must take the corn or cross your fingers.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a good strategy to "camp" at the cornucopia in the survival games, especially if you have good items. You keep players from using that workbench, you keep them from getting the mega-load of items from the chests, too. If you want to live, you must take the corn or cross your fingers.
i do both i attacked 4 people at corn and win XD too everything then somebody killed me from behind :s

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll cross my fingers =P

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
i do both i attacked 4 people at corn and win XD too everything then somebody killed me from behind :s
What's strange, is that I seem to be much more intimidated by one person at the corn than 3 or 4. Usually the skilled players play solo or only team with one person, whereas the inexperienced players team up with a lot of people and seem to think that 4 people with poor items and equipment can win if they just jump up and down on the cornucopia for the entire day instead of doing something productive.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
What's strange, is that I seem to be much more intimidated by one person at the corn than 3 or 4. Usually the skilled players play solo or only team with one person, whereas the inexperienced players team up with a lot of people and seem to think that 4 people with poor items and equipment can win if they just jump up and down on the cornucopia for the entire day instead of doing something productive.
You're right =P. I killed 2/3 players at spawn with a wooden sword and a bow without arrows xD

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
and i just one a 3 v 1 i had diamond boots and mostly iron armor. they had almost full armor and i won it was quite funny 1 heart left. the deathmatch was close i had only 4 or 3 hearts then i sniped the guy with bow and arrows then 2 hit kill :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci