• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another Era of Admins!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello wonderful friends of the forums! If you have not seen already, we have a couple of new, significant job changes within the Sr. Staff team, those being our three new members of the Administration, Chandelle, NagolGames and Yannick!

Since I'm currently in the middle of a 3 hour homework assignment, I'm unable to join the party on TS so back to the forums it is (I'm not going to get sleep tonight, but at least I get to congratulate my besties :kappa: )

So here it is

Yannick: When I saw your name with that diamond sword on TS, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest with happiness. To see someone like you, so dedicated to MCGamer, someone who cares for the network and staff team so much, getting such a prestigious role makes me (and I'm sure the rest of the community) incredibly happy. You are one of the people I've always wanted to be around and talk to, and I know I can trust you with anything (and hope you can do the same with me :) )

Ik van hou jou, Yannick. Je zal het goed doen.

Chandelle: During your first run as a Sr. Mod, I didn't get to know you very well. Heck, I was sort of scared of you for some reason sometimes because you seemed so nice but could turn really strict really fast. When you re-applied last year and were in my trial group I'd like to think I got to know you alright and can officially say I'm super happy for you!! I guess it's been kind of hard for us to know each other real well because I guess we're not on at the same time very often but I look forward to you being another boss of ours <3333

Do us proud, Chandaddy! :DDDD

NagolGames: Not gonna lie, for some reason when I first started seeing you around after you got mod I thought you were British/EU (no clue in the word as to why). Quickly I found out that, well, you weren't and were in fact a very hard working and determined person. It's satisfying to know that someone as driven and active as you will be able to assist the administration. You go, Glen Lo-Lo (lol bad pun sry pal)

Everyone now should take their turns congratulating these freaking amazing people!

Edit: Logan has been added! I made this before he got the position, sorry man!

Last edited:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
This is kinda how I felt:

Yannick - One of my first mod friends outgrew me even more. Couldn't be happier for someone so awesome!

Chandelle - Never really have gotten to know you, but I've always felt comfortable talking to you, you're very professional when you need to be and the admin position will suit you very well!

Congrats to both, and good luck in your trials!

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
Ceroria I'd like to ask: how independent from chad is the staff team? do most major decisions require chad's approval?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci