• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another amazing update to start off April!

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes yes, 1000 times yes! Hawk62, you just might have pleased me out of a banning blow from my hammer. (I am a chemistry major). Too bad it will not be considered in the contest because it does not use the original image.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes yes, 1000 times yes! Hawk62, you just might have pleased me out of a banning blow from my hammer. (I am a chemistry major). Too bad it will not be considered in the contest because it does not use the original image.
What if I put that text over the original image?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You need to fill in the blank in, "I'm back __________". Try to make it work and upload it and see what happens. If I don't like it, the worst that can happen is that I ban you ;)
Are you gonna look through the whole thread again at the end of the day?

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you gonna look through the whole thread again at the end of the day?
Yes I will. I have not decided if I am going to lock the thread at midnight or just look at time stamps in going back over the images. At any rate the winner will be announced on the home page sometime this week (most likely at the end of the week).

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I will. I have not decided if I am going to lock the thread at midnight or just look at time stamps in going back over the images. At any rate the winner will be announced on the home page sometime this week (most likely at the end of the week).
Okay :) Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci