• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
wipe the tears off of your face loser
why tf are u even on this thread talkin trash? Just gtfo this thread. Its funny how pathetic you are. Go bother a different clan if that's what you like doing in your free time.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
why tf are u even on this thread talkin trash? Just gtfo this thread. Its funny how pathetic you are. Go bother a different clan if that's what you like doing in your free time.
your as lame as your "Meet Ancient - My niggas" video in your signature

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL FIRST TO 3, where the fk did he get that from. Who the fk even first to 3's anymore. Last time I first to 3'd was back in 2014. They were complete garbage, I lagged out in 2 of the rounds and we still won LOL. We were messing around but we still came back. The kid can resume with us anytime, I want to see him get a round. that kid needs to pull his head of his ass and stop spouting bs. Defresa didnt even put the clips when booster 1v2'd them in a 1v4 and the part were char killed 3 of them in a 1v3.
Chill indiano

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WE BEAT TRIGGERS 5-1 AND TOOK A 3V6 LOL GG

isnt a suprise that they wont post the loss...

Omri

Career
Reaction score
IGN:0mri
Wins:400
Previous Clans: a ton of eu ones
Why do you want to join?: I'm pretty good pvpr

Renxn

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Renxn
Wins: not a lot (But Plz Give me a chance)
Previous Clans: A lot
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i always wanted to join ancient and i think that now that i am better i actually have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci