• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

carry

Career
Reaction score
IGN: loza, haanz, mali
Nickname: Vic
Wins: 21?
Previous Clans: sig
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to expand pvp and meet new people and have fun but also be competitve at the same time.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
alright, listen up. Now Me (Param) is quite busy with school and league lol. I only rebanded because we were active ever since we disbanded, we only played league usually. It makes sense to reband if your already active. One thing I will point out, we won't be CB'ing during weekdays at all, only weekends. We probably won't CB unless we have to but we will scrim time to time. The US Clan leaderboards was getting a little bit more exciting so I considered rebanding and here I am. Well, I think that's about everything.

fun fact: Justin wouldn't reband this clan unless i was in it ;) , I wonder what that means, heres a clue:

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
alright, listen up. Now Me (Param) is quite busy with school and league lol. I only rebanded because we were active ever since we disbanded, we only played league usually. It makes sense to reband if your already active. One thing I will point out, we won't be CB'ing during weekdays at all, only weekends. We probably won't CB unless we have to but we will scrim time to time. The US Clan leaderboards was getting a little bit more exciting so I considered rebanding and here I am. Well, I think that's about everything.

fun fact: Justin wouldn't reband this clan unless i was in it ;) , I wonder what that means, heres a clue:

Curry taste nice

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score

ill be online only 2 days a week LOL wouldnt be able to lead this clan myself

thats azama in that pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci