• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vxu

Survivor
Reaction score
If anything you've ran out of comebacks. All your saying is ur a gay random squeaker. I'll come back when you get a knowledge of more words so u dont look stupid while you insult people. I might as well send you money so you can atleast buy yourself some better insults
sorry, like i said i don't like the argue with 11 year old fags on the forums, thanks!

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If anything you've ran out of comebacks. All your saying is ur a gay random squeaker. I'll come back when you get a knowledge of more words so u dont look stupid while you insult people. I might as well send you money so you can atleast buy yourself some better insults
hey man I'd appreciate if you don't respond back to us and leave the thread so no more flame 11yearoldcarrier thanks. Also, nobody in ancient likes you.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
hey man I'd appreciate if you don't respond back to us and leave the thread so no more flame 11yearoldcarrier thanks. Also, nobody in ancient likes you.
Oh no! People in ancient dont like me! I don't really care about if people like me or dislike me over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci