• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright zcrits bring that ass here boi. Lil Punjabi mustache lookin ass boi. Mustache look my 9 year olds pubes lookin ass boi. Fukin bitches whitey indian lookin ass boi. Get outa here wit ur qt togglin lookin ass Fuk u maine
man, u never learn u dumbass niga. Talk to me when u get ur 100 dollar booter and when u can carry a clan niga, gtfo ur jordans r fake as well, just like you

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
man, u never learn u dumbass niga. Talk to me when u get ur 100 dollar booter and when u can carry a clan niga, gtfo ur jordans r fake as well, just like you
Boi these retro 6 infrareds Ain't fake but I ain't need to get a booter to carry a clan all I need is my pvp supremacy

Scufy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Scufy
Nickname: tom
Wins: 100/800
Previous Clans: Ancient, Vividus 2.0, Transfer
Why do you want to join?: Well I mean, you guys were my family and I got myself kicked (I would of been kicked if I haven't left earlier) for stupid reasons on my part. I built a bad reputation with you guys as a "toggler" because I've hacked a few times (not on MCSG) against you guys and that gave me a bad reputation. I am sincerely sorry for my past actions Justin, I know you give me too many chances and I appreciate that. I've been very annoying with people like Creeper_GG. I really hate arguing with him because I honestly like all of you guys in Ancient. I really enjoyed talking to you guys, I had a lot of fun times with you guys and I really miss them. You do not have to give me another chance, thats all up to the clan, but I really want back in, even if it means you trial me to see how mature I really am. I will be more mature, stop flaming on other clan threads, and I won't hack against any of you again. I do not want this application to get any flame.

(Separate part intended for only Justin really look at): In Transfer, when I first met you, you treated me like an asshole. That was way in the past when I was vry sqkr. But anyways thats where I met you, then we started to talk when you invited me to Vividus 2.0 and thats when we became really good friends. I don't want to hold grudges or have hard feelings between each other because you were one of my best friends. You've always made me laugh and I don't mean anything I say or do. I just don't realize I do stupid Good until I actually open my eyes and see what I've been actually doing.

Well, basically I could've just said I'm sorry, but I am truly, sincerely sorry.

If you decide to let me back in. I won't be on until next weekend as I'm going to Hershey Park for the week.

Welp, have a nice day!

BKFever

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Scufy
Nickname: tom
Wins: 100/800
Previous Clans: Ancient, Vividus 2.0, Transfer
Why do you want to join?: Well I mean, you guys were my family and I got myself kicked (I would of been kicked if I haven't left earlier) for stupid reasons on my part. I built a bad reputation with you guys as a "toggler" because I've hacked a few times (not on MCSG) against you guys and that gave me a bad reputation. I am sincerely sorry for my past actions Justin, I know you give me too many chances and I appreciate that. I've been very annoying with people like Creeper_GG. I really hate arguing with him because I honestly like all of you guys in Ancient. I really enjoyed talking to you guys, I had a lot of fun times with you guys and I really miss them. You do not have to give me another chance, thats all up to the clan, but I really want back in, even if it means you trial me to see how mature I really am. I will be more mature, stop flaming on other clan threads, and I won't hack against any of you again. I do not want this application to get any flame.

(Separate part intended for only Justin really look at): In Transfer, when I first met you, you treated me like an asshole. That was way in the past when I was vry sqkr. But anyways thats where I met you, then we started to talk when you invited me to Vividus 2.0 and thats when we became really good friends. I don't want to hold grudges or have hard feelings between each other because you were one of my best friends. You've always made me laugh and I don't mean anything I say or do. I just don't realize I do stupid Good until I actually open my eyes and see what I've been actually doing.

Well, basically I could've just said I'm sorry, but I am truly, sincerely sorry.

If you decide to let me back in. I won't be on until next weekend as I'm going to Hershey Park for the week.

Welp, have a nice day!
Bunny Lover DENIED EASYYYY GG10 REKT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci