• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ANCIANT RUINS (SurvivalGames)

Should this me added

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It looks a tad small judging by the last photo, I might make it a little bigger. However, I do like tour builds and the theme.

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
awesome if you could make it bigger that's great it has a 250 diameter and there is a recommended diameter of 500 so if you want to then go for it. also im working on getting the download on pmc but the site is down due to traffic so I have to wait for now :p

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
2 pieces of advice, 1. More hills and mountains, nobody wants to play a all plains map. 2.The forum name is spelled incorrectly

calltriswim

Tribute
Reaction score
Good job so far! I would want to play that if I were to vote a map!

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you think you have what it takes to join team titanium. Then help us with our next build I'm making a forum were you can sine up.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
The buildings are AMAZING- but!
The terraforming is so plain, it's terrible. You REALLY need to make some mountains and less flat.

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Well if you think about it SG 4 is flat and its the most popular map on the server but yes I am making it more hilly because of so many requests (;

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol I can't fix it I can't edit the title lol I made the forum at like 4 in the morning so was kind of out of it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci