• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Apology

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to hop on the ''Coming Out Bandwagon'', but I just feel like I have to.
For those of you that don't know, I am Aidan4AU, or Reservations I have been called numerous names such as Last pick fabulous person, trash4au, bencher, random Bunny Lover, etc. But I haven't made this thread to complain about all that, because there's really nothing I can do about the name-calling anyway. I've come to say I'm sorry for everyone I've done wrong to.
In clans, and even with close friends, I have been obnoxious, stupid, annoying, and just plain out mean. In my Clan League team I made fun of someone for being a ''squeaker'', and it ruptured our relationship. Right now in my clan league team, my relationship with the owner and the rest of the players is unstable, and that's completely my fault, because I have mistreated them so badly and have annoyed them a ton. The end result was me losing even my closest friends, then having them think of me completely different, only then will I see the stupidity of my actions and then suck up to them completely and apologize like this, which is really dumb. Whoever knows who Strats is on the forums, I died to his 2 team, got mad, then called him a ''booster'', then he messaged me ''this is why you lose all your friends'', or something similar to that.
I think this is one of the reasons I'm treated so badly on the MCGamer forums, because of how salty I get over the littlest things, and how badly I treat people. In clan battles and scrims, I get salty at players for not helping me in fights when I am teamed on, or just losing a 1v1, when I don't even call out where I am, and once I die I annoy the whole clan battle room about it. You know how stupid that is of me to do? That results in people telling me to ''get off my period'', and various other things, or I just get sat for the whole rest of the battle. The fact is that I am so terrible at controlling my anger, that I lose all of my closest friends, and those friends that I lost now look at me at a whole different way, constantly avoiding me when i come on teamspeaks, and when I try to apologize, they don't accept it (which is understandable), or just tell me to go away. I've been working on controlling my anger by having a different mindset about things, but that doesn't seem to work.
So, I apologize to everyone I've mistreated and done wrong to for doing all of those things (again), being obnoxious, annoying, rude, mean, salty, harrassing, etc. I don't expect forgiveness from many people, but I hope that this thread shows that I really do care about my friends, even if we aren't anymore, and how regretful I am of all of the bad things I have done.
:/

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
It's okay man I feel you, you just gotta learn how to keep your chill :/

J

District 13
Reaction score
Ceroria ^^^

It's nice to see you being apologetic for your mistakes. We're all human so it's natural that we make mistakes but the best kind of people are the ones like to who try to learn from it and become a better person. Hopefully you can get a fresh start now and people can judge you by your present actions and not the past :)

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Ceroria ^^^

It's nice to see you being apologetic for your mistakes. We're all human so it's natural that we make mistakes but the best kind of people are the ones like to who try to learn from it and become a better person. Hopefully you can get a fresh start now and people can judge you by your present actions and not the past :)
I just feel I've made too many mistakes in this community, and I thought it was about time I apologized
I love u so much
aidan squad

J

District 13
Reaction score
I just feel I've made too many mistakes in this community, and I thought it was about time I apologized

aidan squad
We've all had our share of mistakes, but the ones who continue to act like jerks are the people I hate, luckily you're not one of them :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't think of anyone who hasn't made a mistake in the course of their life so don't worry :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci