• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Astreph

Donor (Won't affect chances): N/A

Past Clans: #Primal, #Primal V2, #Burnz, #Love, Absolution, Absolution V2, Resistance, Resistance V2, Ping, Styx, Styx V2, Phade, Sponges, Sponges V2, Amnesty, Revolution, Revolution V2, Unsullied, Trucidation, Detonate, Zest, DTN, Nitride (Theres a few more I can't remember)

Wins/Played: 0/0 (Legagy account has around 1k wins)

Activity (How much you will be on): If im accepted as much as you need me.

Why are you applying for Amnesia? It seems like a well structured clan, i'd like to see how I play a CB on Us. One of my friends Julian is also in this clan.

What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?
Playing in a team
Bow (Heavy bow spammer)
Clan Battles (Routes, strategies etc)

I'm from Australia btw.
I am glad to inform you that you have been accepted as a trial member!
IGN:Ravenqe
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : no :c
Past Clans: Nobility rains electrics precise Owner (bruce and toxic know me)
Wins/Played:50/200
Activity (How much you will be on) :10/10.
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because i have experience on it, i miss clan's speak english. I speak english and spanish and Is a good clan c:
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Good tactics , rod spam with bad ping (180ms) , i play 4 fun​
I am glad to inform you that you have been accepted as a trial member!

Bossy

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN:Bossy
Donnor (Won't affect chances) :Blood donor ;)
Past Clans:tbh idk them all but they are in my signature
Wins/Played:204/3609 (my MCGamer Legacy stats are 363 / 7073)
Activity (How much you will be on) :Everyday
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because I want to join a clan and why not join a clan with quite a few of my friends in it. I am an alright PVPer and I think by joining a clan I can learn a few things from some of the better pvpers in the community.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: FNS, block hitting, and bow <-- Kinda.

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Verelle
Donor (Won't affect chances) : Blood donor
Past Clans: Diversions, Varsity, and a few others long ago.
Wins/Played: Okay so this is a fairly new account, so I just reset my stats because when I came back I was rusty, therefore my stats were horrible. On my old account, (my current alt, VidaCova) my legacy stats were 279/4368 (yikes)
Activity (How much you will be on) : I'm on daily.
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because I know most of you, and I want to be a part of a structured clan. I play for fun, and being part of a clan makes it more fun.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: I'm good with block hitting, teamwork, and I'm very strategic with routes and choke points. I consider myself more of a support when it comes to teamwork.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because I want to join a clan and why not join a clan with quite a few of my friends in it. I am an alright PVPer and I think by joining a clan I can learn a few things from some of the better pvpers in the community.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: FNS, block hitting, and bow <-- Kinda.
Wins/Played: Okay so this is a fairly new account, so I just reset my stats because when I came back I was rusty, therefore my stats were horrible. On my old account, (my current alt, VidaCova) my legacy stats were 279/4368 (yikes)
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because I know most of you, and I want to be a part of a structured clan. I play for fun, and being part of a clan makes it more fun.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: I'm good with block hitting, teamwork, and I'm very strategic with routes and choke points. I consider myself more of a support when it comes to teamwork.
Good luck :laugh: :LOL:

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! I am glad to inform you that you have both been accepted as trial members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci