• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
Timezone?: UTC + 2 its ok i no life xD
IGN : AnduGOD
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : No
Past Clans: CurseUS / PhoenixEU More.
Wins/Played: 10 /30
Activity (How much you will be on) : 2/3 hours weekdays
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Cause it seems a good us clan.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Rod Crits / Clutch Situations / Understacked fights.
I'm sorry to inform you that you have been declined. :(

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : Sk11Zor.

Donnor (Won't affect chances) : I lost my platinum account,gramatic and now i have a regular account.I sent ticket to mojang (Sorry,but we can't help you anymore because the account will be removed).

Past Clans: WarGodz,Almighty,Krypton,Glacial,Insurgent.

Wins/Played: 221/880.I don't really give a bunnies about stats rn.My old stats 11/19,but so many hackers and i make it 30/60,that's why i don't tryhard anymore,if you want i can show you the proof with my old stats.

Activity (How much you will be on) : 9/10.

Why are you applying for Amnesia? Because this clan is sick,good players etc..i really wanna join in this clan.

What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?

Teamwork - I'm a very chill player.I don't rage if a player bad a round (everyone have bad days) or if we lose a clan war.If you say ~PUSH~ i will push,and i never push solo because is the most retarded idea ever.

Strategy - I start playing minecraft in 2011 and start playing mcsg in 2012,and that's mean i know a lot of tricks.I never push because if you have sport the changes to lose are 70-80%,i know a lot of rutes and omg,you know what i mean,old player. (I remember the first lobby,ChadThedj 2/200 stats =)))) When you finish a parkour you will get full gold armour haha,love it.)

Pvp- I love so much the 1v1.I play everyday 1v1 because i want to be better and rekt huahwi 10.I'm a skilled player not because i'm old,because i can get so easy combos and kill team of 2-3.
Accepted as trial member! Thanks for being really specific!

Reaction score
-IGN: Stefiix / Cipriix
Timezone?: GTM +2
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Platinum
Past Clans: Tytans, RedLight, Timber, Tent EU, etc.
Wins/Played: 10/150 (stats reset) (on the debug I have 800/4500)
Activity (How much you will be on) : I will be on 2 to 5 hours per day
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: Because this is a great clan with great players and great people and I want to make new friends. I think I will fit in this clan :)
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?
1. I have good tactics
2. I am pacient in a difficult situation like 1v3 etc.
3. Lol really? :)) I AM BETTER THAN HUAHWI LMAO :)))) jk

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: phillipisrandom
Timezone?: EST (Michigan)
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Green Bean
Past Clans: Too many...most notable, #Shadowz Owner (RIP 2k13 MCSG), Nobility Member
Wins/Played: 40/120 I think?
Activity (How much you will be on) : On computer all day. Will be on when needed.
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: I'd just like to bring back the good ol' days of Minecraft. I miss it sometimes and I figure I can stay in the picture of it for a while. :) Plus I liked clans the best and this is like the only English clan I have a chance at! xD Lol
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: I'm a good communicator (CS:GO taught me xD), I can get some nasty combos on people, and I have a decent jitter with some ping bonus so I get those good hits for that final hit. ;)

P.S. - I SUCK with the bow... ;-;

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Past Clans: Too many...most notable, #Shadowz Owner (RIP 2k13 MCSG), Nobility Member
Activity (How much you will be on) : On computer all day. Will be on when needed.
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: I'd just like to bring back the good ol' days of Minecraft. I miss it sometimes and I figure I can stay in the picture of it for a while. :) Plus I liked clans the best and this is like the only English clan I have a chance at! xD Lol
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?: I'm a good communicator (CS:GO taught me xD), I can get some nasty combos on people, and I have a decent jitter with some ping bonus so I get those good hits for that final hit. ;)

Recommended from when I spectated him couple times

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score

Accepted as trial member!

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Fierce or Aze
Timezone?: EST
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Map Maker and Diamond
Past Clans: Rivals, Forgotten, Vendetta
Wins/Played: 90/159 or 260/553
Activity (How much you will be on) : A good amount.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Looks like a cool clan.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? You'll see!
Edit: I also have 1900 legacy wins which is ranked 90 on the legacy leaderboards

CantKillBruce

Platinum
Reaction score
Edit: I also have 1900 legacy wins which is ranked 90 on the legacy leaderboards
Recommended was in my old clan :) Harmony

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted as trial member!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci