• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ALT + F4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
It's spam
It's annoying
It should be against the rules...

Simple solution:
When it says how many tributes and spectators there are, have it also say "Trying to convince people to "ALT + F4" is against the rules and you could get banned.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Or a plugin that stops people from saying ALT + F4.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are plugins to stop people swearing on servers so i dont see why you couldnt use the same principal to stop people saying ALT + F4.

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Take a screenshot of spammer and post it to the report abuse section or call mods to check it out

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
that is way too much work, and it happens like 50 times each game so no
and you think your original suggestion will work if there is no one to bust the spammers? a reminder:

Simple solution:
When it says how many tributes and spectators there are, have it also say "Trying to convince people to "ALT + F4" is against the rules and you could get banned.
You really believe people will follow the rules once they realize there is no consequences for breaking them? a minimal risk of getting caught since Mods can't be everywhere.

If spamming bothers you then take action to stop it.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are plugins to stop people swearing on servers so i dont see why you couldnt use the same principal to stop people saying ALT + F4.
Sorry, I didn't see the say. I meant the plugin can't stop ALT + F4 from stopping the game

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't see the say. I meant the plugin can't stop ALT + F4 from stopping the game
I disagree with this, because I'm sure there are people that use Alt F4 to leave the game instead of closing it, just cause they don't want to use their mouse. Maybe something that changes when they say Alt F4 to Magic or whatever.

Take a screenshot of spammer and post it to the report abuse section or call mods to check it out
Just do this, it's really simple.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Maybe there's a word censor plugin where you can input a "alt + f4" as forbidden or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci