• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpha's 2v2 Tournament!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Matches will begin 1 CST. I may have to wait for Denster. I will start with match A. Any matches that have clan wars, or otherwise have told me will be skipped over. Any people who haven't told me about their absence will be skipped if they don't notify me by the end of the day. All first round matches must be played or otherwise byed by Sunday night.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Matches will begin 1 CST. I may have to wait for Denster. I will start with match A. Any matches that have clan wars, or otherwise have told me will be skipped over. Any people who haven't told me about their absence will be skipped if they don't notify me by the end of the day. All first round matches must be played or otherwise byed by Sunday night.
How do I check when my match is

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone who decided to just apply and not show up, are completely immature. I said the times numerously, and yet you still pretended to show up. After all the work that Denster and I put in to this project... It's honestly extremely selfish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci