• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All The Great People Here

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is just a quick thread saying thank you to all the great people that affect me on this fine. Despite all the issues that people have raised recently regarding moderated stuff and all that I really would like to say big thank you to everyone. You all have kept me around here for over two years now and everyone is just been so great to me. This thread is about a group of special people, they know who they are and I would like to say thank you to them. We need more people like you around here. 1000 likes! Thanks everyone <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We should do more events similar to LeafyGreenTea day, because those are fun c:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats and I have a feeling I am probably not in that group x3
If you've been kind to me in the past then you'll always be in that group :)

We should do more events similar to LeafyGreenTea day, because those are fun c:
We can definitely swarm again. If you have any ideas id love to help organize or participate!

Ah! Bacca day! You got to wear leather armor, only use axes and only eat uncooked food
That could be fun except I could never wear a bacca skin.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
"I'd like to thank the academy" Congrats demon! I'm sorry I missed out on LeafyGreenTea Day :(

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
There should be a day once a month or once every 2 weeks where loads of people try a random challenge until they succeed or give up. That would be rly fun :3

Anyway congrats on 1000 likes :') and the #swarm was rly fun ty for organising it :D

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I would love to be a part of a #swarm, we should do another one for sure!
Congrats on 1000 likes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci