• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Good Things Come To A End, And This Is Where My Journey Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So this is it, its been an extremely long and tiring journey, probably around 2 years. Finally after thinking about this for quite a while I've decided enough is a enough, and came to the conclusion that I am going to quit MCSG and Minecraft in general.

Minecraft at this point its not even fun anymore, in the past it use to be such an excitement whenever I got the privilege to be on my computer, but now, for me atleast its getting really boring. The only thing that kept me playing Minecraft was Triology unfortunately we decided to disband.

Another reason why I am deciding to depart from Minecraft and MCSG is because of the community it has changed extremely since V1 and I dont like it at all anymore. Now don't get me wrong MCSG is an astonishing commmunity, with so much fun, i've met a lot of great people, made a lot of friends and learned alot of life lessons, I will always cherish the lessons I learned and hopefully they can take me far in life. Thank you. c:

I am going to pass down my Minecraft account, Killyourbutt. to my in real life friend he sometimes plays MCSG so if you see him its not me, so don't get your hopes up, lol. I will still be talking to alot of people maybe like 3 times a month or something. I'm going to tag some people who have helped me become who I am today.

xFlyPlaysMC
qweasdrtyfgh
McOrange
ProfessorRetro
sword2346
Hks
Butterballer
Zeno
Synzt
NativeTalent
ItsGhostMC
Theoretical
GentleSnivy
Cystolith
ScrewYouGumby2
pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp
ZMaster777
BulletJCCCC
SportsFan2565
ProHulk
Stuniing
Mr_Gears
ThunderClunder
geoman343
resistantcorn12
UpdatinStatus
AllOfTriology <3

I know I forgot a good chunk of you people out there, but I'm extremely exhausted today, so If I forgot your name, make sure to leave a comment below. Thank you all for making this such an amazing journey! I will never forget the good part of this community, and how it changed me. Love you all. <3
- Killyourbutt, Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci