• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alert On Leaderboards

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, and today i bring you the idea of an alert for the leaderboards. So lets say you are Ranked 27 and the person above you has the same number of wins as you, and you win the game your playing. You would get a notification on the forums that you moved up a rank or place. Idk i thought it might be a cool feature to add.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
if you're not so high you get a notifications almost every game you get a kill

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, for the lower ranks you would get so much spam from that
I mean the alert would only tell you what rank you were, not every single rank you moved up you got a notification, but only to tell you what rank you were.

FancySteak

Survivor
Reaction score
do you really need a notification for this? Imo this would be pretty pointless, just look at lb

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally like this idea. ^^ I mean what's the difference between a notification from a post, and a notification on a 'rank up'? They both let you know something has changed/been added.

Reaction score
I *phht* don't *phht* understand *phht* your *phht* accent. *phht*
In all seriousness, I have absolutly no idea what your suggesting. Like forum alerts whenever you move up on the leaderboards? No. That's boarderline spam for those of us that aren't top 100, seeing as we pass 10+ people every win.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
if you're not so high you get a notifications almost every game you get a kill
You don't go up ranks for kills, you go up ranks for wins so this wouldn't happen.

I *phht* don't *phht* understand *phht* your *phht* accent. *phht*
In all seriousness, I have absolutly no idea what your suggesting. Like forum alerts whenever you move up on the leaderboards? No. That's boarderline spam for those of us that aren't top 100, seeing as we pass 10+ people every win.
He said that you would only get an alert saying what your new rank is, not saying every person you passed.

I like this idea :) I think for someone that doesn't like to visit the leaderboards often, it would be pretty useful :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci