• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff AGFire2013 - Meet the Staff V2 + AMA!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
THIS IS ALSO AN AMA SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT. NO QUESTIONS ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD INFO OR KAYAKING PLS AND THANK YOU.

this is for mah 6 months woo

First name:
Amber
IGN(s): AGFire2013
Nickname(s): AG
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I once backflipped off a horse while falling off... and then injured my tailbone. I also met an Olympic rowing medallist once! Here are some pics of the medals:

One Embarrassing Fact: Once I concussed myself by smacking myself in the face with an oar
One Fact that makes you proud: I am currently in varsity for term 1 rowing and in one of the best boarding schools in Canada c:
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I speak fluent French, half-fluentish Mandarin, and can understand Vietnamese fairly well and speak a little bit of it. Creds to Giggums for helping me out thanks meme goddess
Most Common question you get asked: "Rowing??? I tried kayaking once and it's so cool!!! Is what you mean???" At this point I would strongly advise y'all to stop before something bad happens
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Plant: Delonix Regia (aka Flame tree)
Favorite Color: Blue & black
Favorite Food: Dimsum always
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people tell me to do things while I'm doing something else they told me to do
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Personal Catchphrase: "The oars gave me power, but also taught me humility."
Heard about MCG by: A good friend of mine :3 (fun fact: I made her join rowing at her new school)
Ever Bring someone to MCG: A couple of friends
First friend in the community: Can't remember i cri
MCG role-model: No one.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Gotten into varsity rowing (after it being my goal for about a year and only having been in rowing for a year), improved my technique and power massively within a relatively short period,
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I would bring out my ban oars and rek Chad gg
Call me maybe? Yeh sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you team in game:
YAS
Have you been backstabbed: Yes. I do like to backstab people though >:) amirite CoDsNo65
Ever Broken a bone: Yep, just one. I kicked someone by accident and my toe broke.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: FISH IN THE SEAAAAAA YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL
Personal Skills: Rowing, horseriding, getting injured, being weird, obsessing over dogs (I will stop to pet every single dog I see)
Computer specs: I don't even know
Computer operating system: OS X
Program I use to record: Screenflow
Favorite movie: War horse & Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Probably trap, rock or pop/Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons/Too many ;-;/Flume/Don't know
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Tetris
Favorite character from fiction: Joey from War Horse
What does a fox say? UP 2 IN 2 (rowing thing)
Terrified of: Getting eaten by an orca while I'm out rowing
Personal website: Mah twitter
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Probably Pinterest
Dream job: Professional rower
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: No idea at this point
Favorite thing about the community: The fabulous people
-----

When I am online: Depends; I'm usually online ingame during the evening, and you'll find me on Teamspeak and the forums at random times during the day
Previous moderating experience: None
Been a member of staff since: March 14th, 2015.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): SG and the Hub
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help out the community and do a solid job moderating c:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Ayy Amber! c:

I have one question for you, if I was an oar, would you marry me?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will you melt my snowman if i wanna build it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci