• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

afrika surver

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLadysManxx

Experienced
Reaction score
hi mai ping 2 all of teh survers s rely bad
#maekafriksurvers
wen wil afrika servrs b avalable?
hav an discushun below

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to notify you that the thread you have made does not seem to deem any relevance towards anything at all.
It has also been posted in the wrong part of the forums, and I do understand that you wish to have an African region network of MCGamer. But do note that the developers are undergoing bug issues and fixing up the next version of MCGamer. They could, hopefully consider doing so in the future.
Also, I would highly encourage you to speculate a little more towards what your point is. Maybe give some more reasons towards why you believe there should be an African network of MCGamer, because it will help convince the developers even more.
Have a nice day! :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to notify you that the thread you have made does not seem to deem any relevance towards anything at all.
It has also been posted in the wrong part of the forums, and I do understand that you wish to have an African region network of MCGamer. But do note that the developers are undergoing bug issues and fixing up the next version of MCGamer. They could, hopefully consider doing so in the future.
Also, I would highly encourage you to speculate a little more towards what your point is. Maybe give some more reasons towards why you believe there should be an African network of MCGamer, because it will help convince the developers even more.
If you would like to suggest this you can bring it up in the suggestions section of the forums. QA;TL Jay | Ohjayx

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good response, but I think it should be noted that LadysMan is trolling (And I'm 99% sure he/she is an alt) They've also spammed in multiple places asking for a girlfriend, each time with bad grammar that takes the word "fake" to the next level.

And I'm 110% sure you know this already, but oh well. c;

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci