• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Affinity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: daydreamlane / Elevqte
Timezone: EST
Wins: 408
Maps good at: All Good
PvP Strengths: All
PvP Weaknesses: Rod (sometimes)
Why you wish to join: Because I wanna

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score

IGN: daydreamlane / Elevqte
Wins: 408
Maps good at: All Good
PvP Strengths: All
PvP Weaknesses: Rod (sometimes)
Why you wish to join: Because I wanna
Declined

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
horrible clan they cheat (Dont apply)
Excuse me? You think we cheat? Look, I'm sorry you are mad that you guys lost 5-1. It's not my fault you challenged us to a cb. We didn't cheat, at all. We are a legit clan and if you want to make assumption and rage about it, do it somewhere else. We beat you 100% legit. Now please, get off my thread.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JuggernautGames
Wins: 450+
Maps good at: CB Maps [Valleyside, SG4, TSG2, etc] + Origins c':
PvP Strengths: Rod rod rod rod rod, Melee, Bow Accuracy.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Dodging FnS, Getting good ping at night.
Why you wish to join: Because I want to join an active clan, and this one seems pretty active. Also because Boss is here. ilysm

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JuggernautGames
Wins: 450+
Maps good at: CB Maps [Valleyside, SG4, TSG2, etc] + Origins c':
PvP Strengths: Rod rod rod rod rod, Melee, Bow Accuracy.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Dodging FnS, Getting good ping at night.
Why you wish to join: Because I want to join an active clan, and this one seems pretty active. Also because Boss is here. ilysm
Accepted as trial

Argentinean_Boy

Survivor
Reaction score
Excuse me? You think we cheat? Look, I'm sorry you are mad that you guys lost 5-1. It's not my fault you challenged us to a cb. We didn't cheat, at all. We are a legit clan and if you want to make assumption and rage about it, do it somewhere else. We beat you 100% legit. Now please, get off my thread.
Legit?? kid we have screenshots of u cheating let me tell the story ok so we were playing the first round in the cb and a randy team targeted us so we lost the next game the randy team joins again they try to be slick lmao just dont apply for a cheating clan

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Legit?? kid we have screenshots of u cheating let me tell the story ok so we were playing the first round in the cb and a randy team targeted us so we lost the next game the randy team joins again they try to be slick lmao just dont apply for a cheating clan
So butthurt dude just take the loss and stop complaining

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
And? So what? You got targeted by a team. It happens all the time. And we left the next game because they joined back. We don't randy team. Now please leave.
So butthurt dude just take the loss and stop complaining
Lol ikr

CPC_21

Tribute
Reaction score
Wanna know the funny thing about that second round with the randy to2 joining again? WE SAID TO LEAVE SINCE THEY JOINED...So funny joke kiddo. Now hop off our thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci