• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aera [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hockeymagic
Wins: 948
Time Zone: PST
I believe that I could be a good asset to this team because I am a GOOD team player! I'm not dat responsible and I'm a somewhat mature person I will be a VERY active person, and I will try my best in this clan, honestly though, I freakin believe THAT THIS CLAN IS THE BEST CLAN ON MCSG. I want a chance to be a part of it, even if u don't accept me it's okay. Its been a pleasure. Hope you look at my application! <3
bunnies you

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
I have decided to leave the clan. It is with great sadness in my heart that I have to do this. I am going to just have fun and meet new people and experience new things. It has taken me so long to realize that this game was meant to be played for enjoyment. To me personally I do not enjoy leading a clan as much as I used to. So I have decided to go out into the community and try new things.

techaton - you are an amazing person who I very much enjoy talking to. I hope everything goes well for you over at the hive c:

Purge - I wish I could have gotten to know you better. You are an amazing player, a cool guy, and an amazing designer. PM me on the forums and let's keep in touch c:

Claqy , blotz_g2 ,AwesomeSauce1966 ,BulletJC - You guys are my greatest friends who I will always talk to for as long as I play this game. Add me on skype and let's keep in touch.

Good luck to this clan and I hope it doesn't go down because of this. I love all of you with everything. Peace <3

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I have decided to leave the clan. It is with great sadness in my heart that I have to do this. I am going to just have fun and meet new people and experience new things. It has taken me so long to realize that this game was meant to be played for enjoyment. To me personally I do not enjoy leading a clan as much as I used to. So I have decided to go out into the community and try new things.

techaton - you are an amazing person who I very much enjoy talking to. I hope everything goes well for you over at the hive c:

Purge - I wish I could have gotten to know you better. You are an amazing player, a cool guy, and an amazing designer. PM me on the forums and let's keep in touch c:

Claqy , blotz_g2 ,AwesomeSauce1966 ,BulletJC - You guys are my greatest friends who I will always talk to for as long as I play this game. Add me on skype and let's keep in touch.

Good luck to this clan and I hope it doesn't go down because of this. I love all of you with everything. Peace <3
no tag

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score

No... no... noooooo D: Why Native whyyy
This was going so well toooo oh well. Let's hold it strong guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci