• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aera [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
are there going to be any cheerleader ranks? D:

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
Name or IGN:LEGIT_xTBONE (Tyler Glenn)
Donor:Diamond
Time Zone:EST
I want to join this clan because i feel that this clan will make it far. Also i feel that i would be a good addition to this clan because i will try to be as active as i can, but if i am not active during the week i promise i will be active during the weekend. One of the main reasons why i might not be very active is because i am on my high schools varsity baseball team. Well hopefully you will accept me if not i still love you and i am black.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Ign Azorces
Diamond
Central
I would like to join this clan because the community is great from being on the team speak. I have a good ratio and this seems to be a friendly clan. This clan seems really active and have good teamwork. Also this would be my first clan and this seem like the best place to start
Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Name or IGN: My IRL name is Justin, and my IGN is BulletJC.
Donor: I have Diamond Donor on MCGamer.
Time Zone: I live in EST.

Hey, I'm BulletJC. So, the reason I want to join Aera is because I really enjoy Native's clans. I was in Eternity, my second ever clan. As of now, it's been my favorite clan and I can't believe it disbanded. Although Native is not the owner of this clan, any person that Native trusts to be owner is someone I'd trust [techaton]. I've been in multiple clans since Eternity disbanded, but none of them really suit me well like Eternity did. Obviously, I understand that Aera won't be the same as Eternity, and there won't be the same members. Yet, despite that, I know that NativeTalent is a brilliant leader. Any clan Native leads is a clan I'd want to join. I'm simply looking for a clan that is well-run, active, and suits me well. I came to Aera in pursuit of that.

-Thanks for reading my application,
Justin // BulletJC <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci