• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Cheerleader plz. The reason I am giving u my skype is because cheerleaders can participate in cbs aswell. Skype: ishrektu
How Can Cheerleaders participate in CBS? I've never been told of this, so I'm not buying it mate, give evidence.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
• Clan Name: Desire
• Clan Owner/s: CrispDesire
• Clan Thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/desire-au-clan.157088/
• Skype Name: crisp.desire
• 3v3's-7v7's?: 3v3
• First To [3] [5] Or [7] 3
• Do You Agree To The McGamer Network Rules + Our Modified Rules?: Sure do.
• Any Comments?: Goodluck!! :)
Right Now, we won't be having any CBS due to the fact there are currently 4 tributes Including myself. So we are going to have to say no.
HeadHunterz wishes to CB you. Add me on skype for more details - Wh1teShad0ow
As I Said, No CBS Right now since we only have 4 tributes. Maybe once we get 8+ then we will start doing CBS, Hopefully.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
How Can Cheerleaders participate in CBS? I've never been told of this, so I'm not buying it mate, give evidence.
Lol then wha is the point of cheerleaders. If no one is on in the clan u are allowed to get a cheerleader involved. Thanks

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol then wha is the point of cheerleaders. If no one is on in the clan u are allowed to get a cheerleader involved. Thanks
Can you at-least prove it to me? If You Can Show Me Evidence & Where It States cheerleaders can participate in CBS.

GG1Heart

Diamond
Reaction score
You can not use Cheerleader's in CB's other wise APEX would have a full lobby and that wouldn't be fair would it? and the point of cheerleaders is so you CHEER them on not to HELP with CB's

my rant is over and so is this conversation. :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
You are only allowed to use members from your rosters in CBs. Cheerleaders are basically just a bunch of people wish your clan good luck not actual members of the clan :)

Reaction score
You are only allowed to use members from your rosters in CBs. Cheerleaders are basically just a bunch of people wish your clan good luck not actual members of the clan :)
He's crazycookie, what do you think? ;P
Also goodluck on that mod app!

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
He's crazycookie, what do you think? ;P
Also goodluck on that mod app!
Crazycookie100? OMG. That kid, the one that got perm banned for hacking. Lol, using Alts isn't good xD. And also technecally he is trying to get my clan dq'd during CBS.....
Thank You. I didn't believe him since he couldn't prove it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci