• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding Smart Moving mod to the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
No, I know for a fact that this won't be implemented.

Unless Mod API is released in the future, I highly doubt it, because there will be some people who don't know how to use Smart-Moving and those who don't even know how to install mods. Thus, this would make it unfair for those people. I agree, it would make the games more fun, but I've suggested this before, a looong time ago :p, and I learned that it won't work.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The games would be SO much more fun, but not everyone can install it

Reaction score
No, I know for a fact that this won't be implemented.

Unless Mod API is released in the future, I highly doubt it, because there will be some people who don't know how to use Smart-Moving and those who don't even know how to install mods. Thus, this would make it unfair for those people. I agree, it would make the games more fun, but I've suggested this before, a looong time ago :p, and I learned that it won't work.
Awww :( this sucks :I Maybe when the Mod API will be released there should be a test on a private server and if the test works there could be a test on the Main server for one day? and if the players will like it it will be added?
(On a note I didn't mean that the players will install the mod, I meant that the mod will be added to the mcsg plugin?) Umless I said it wrong :p

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Awww :( this sucks :I Maybe when the Mod API will be released there should be a test on a private server and if the test works there could be a test on the Main server for one day? and if the players will like it it will be added?
(On a note I didn't mean that the players will install the mod, I meant that the mod will be added to the mcsg plugin?)
It all depends on the developers. If they decide to do it, then they will. But like I said before, a lot of people, including me, don't have a clue how to use smart-moving, so it would be difficult to get used to the new keys and such.

Reaction score
It all depends on the developers. If they decide to do it, then they will. But like I said before, a lot of people, including me, don't have a clue how to use smart-moving, so it would be difficult to get used to the new keys and such.
Ok.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
No this should not be implemented.It's already beaning added to MINECRAFT 1.7. ;)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm lazy so tell me what it is
Smart-Moving is a mod that allows players who installed it to have new and modified movements, such as a faster swimming (with a new position), To climb fences, parkour over walls 2-blocks high, and new flying abilities.

The Ban Hammer has Spoken.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
No. The mods that are accepted are those which give no advantage to the player that has it. Basically, even though now all users have it installed, it's still a fair game. In order for this mod to be considered fair, absolutely everyone would have to install this mod. For this reason, it can be assured that this mod will never be accepted. Sorry :(

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!
But then again, this could screw up the parkour on some maps. But if they added it I think it would add some new elements to chases and combat and would make MCSG very unique.
And then there's also the case of everyone having to install it.
So I doubt this will happen despite the fact it would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci