• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding more cleansweeps to US?

Should there be more cleansweep happening in mcsg?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
Well title says it all.
I have recently found myself trying to poke mods on Teamspeak to get onto the US servers to "spectate" hackers.
I am sure there is a rise in the amount of hackers found in MCGamer, making it mostly unenjoyable for everyone playing on the servers. Should there be more cleansweeps for the US servers, or probably on all of the MCGamer servers? What do you guys (and mods ;)) think?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I love the Cleansweep and I'd really like to see them coming back. I am hosting some impromptu EU Cleansweeps the last week to see if they are needed again. However, I'm from Europe, so hosting US Cleansweep isn't possible for me. I hope that there's someone who is willing to host some US Cleansweeps to explore if they would be effective/needed.

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally, I love the Cleansweep and I'd really like to see them coming back. I am hosting some impromptu EU Cleansweeps the last week to see if they are needed again. However, I'm from Europe, so hosting US Cleansweep isn't possible for me. I hope that there's someone who is willing to host some US Cleansweeps to explore if they would be effective/needed.
Yep I sure do hope that moderator would hold a US Cleansweep.;) US really needs one right now! :thumbsup: (y)

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yep I sure do hope that moderator would hold a US Cleansweep.;) US really needs one right now! :thumbsup: (y)
If we do plan to have US cleansweeps again the only thing that could hold me back would be the time it will be held at. However I can just easily do some catching on the us server whenever I want to. Will try to keep an eye on us server aswell. Hopefully Vigilo makes everything happen. ;)

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
If we do plan to have US cleansweeps again the only thing that could hold me back would be the time it will be held at. However I can just easily do some catching on the us server whenever I want to. Will try to keep an eye on us server aswell. Hopefully Vigilo makes everything happen. ;)
Haha ok cool! :thumbsup: (y) Tbh hopefully all US mods make it happen.

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
I am planning on hosting some UnOfficial US CleanSweeps this week, and maybe today if I have sometime!
Great! Hopefully I can join the cleansweeps in the future when I have the time to do so. ;)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I realise that the Au cleansweep didn't previously work out but maybe its time to bring it back. I know Eu and the US servers had great success to start off in cleansweeps and I think it would be a great addition to the Au servers and I would gladly help.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
We just need more clean sweeps in general, I don't think it needs to be region specific. Although, not to point fingers, a majority of hackers are on the EU region so they definitely need some attention.

Vigilo often hosts (unofficial?) clean sweeps for EU, I might start doing some unofficial ones for US.

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
We just need more clean sweeps in general, I don't think it needs to be region specific. Although, not to point fingers, a majority of hackers are on the EU region so they definitely need some attention.

Vigilo often hosts (unofficial?) clean sweeps for EU, I might start doing some unofficial ones for US.
Ok, great! Hopefully I would have the time after my exams to join the cleansweep.(If there is)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci