• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add 5 new servers :P

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
yea as you can read it in the title... what do you think of 5 new servers which are having a condition!
The condition would be that u must have at least for example 300 wins to join :rolleyes:
Then there wouldnt be baccas,noobs,and hardly hackers :D
:p just a suggestion :D

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
Good suggestion but I think we need to sort out something out with mojang first the games are still laggy. ;)

tgadler

Tribute
Reaction score
That's a good idea.
How many is a few for you, 1 or 6?

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This idea sounds cool, but i can hardly ever see them being full. Maybe if you lowered it to 200 or 150, maybe.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I don't care if we had 2 servers for AU, just have them hosted in Australia, not god damn Singapore.

AU servers have so many problems and everyone ignores them..
What problems do they have, other than not being hosted in Australia? (Which is being fixed hopefully very soon.)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What problems do they have, other than not being hosted in Australia? (Which is being fixed hopefully very soon.)
Personally I think a lack of staff, which brings us to another issue of rule breakers having more freedom. And yeah, just other small issues. I kinda exadurated the so many problems, but I could list alot of small problems we have if I wasn't on my phone

AU = Australiasian.
True, but they label it as Australian. :p

Also, we've experienced the Asian part, better get to the Australian part! :p

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I might be going to Australia in a while because im half australian (lucky me) so I would like Australian servers hosted in Australia xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci