• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Active Member Only Forum Section

Reaction score
Maybe like the other active members can look over potential active members and see if they are legit or not...
That's an idea, I suppose. I personally think the forums should stay how they are, except threads just need more control, and in my opinion, more moderators need to watch over the forums. Not knowing from past experiences, but judging by the amount of people complaining about how inactive the mods are.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
That's an idea, I suppose. I personally think the forums should stay how they are, except threads just need more control, and in my opinion, more moderators need to watch over the forums. Not knowing from past experiences, but judging by the amount of people complaining about how inactive the mods are.
Well, for this Active Member section of the forum, we can have the Active members watch over this part. Maybe we can help influence higher staff (or someone) to tell that we need more active mods on the forums, and that we can help keep them active.

Reaction score
Well, for this Active Member section of the forum, we can have the Active members watch over this part. Maybe we can help influence higher staff (or someone) to tell that we need more active mods on the forums, and that we can help keep them active.
That actually does sound good, but then as I've mentioned before, wouldn't everyone just spam the life out of the forums just to get active member?

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
That actually does sound good, but then as I've mentioned before, wouldn't everyone just spam the life out of the forums just to get active member?
I bet with the creativity of us, we can find a way to counter-act with this.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Requirement can be that you must be an active member for at least a month before being allowed to post in this section? That might help to settle the like spamming.

Reaction score
Requirement can be that you must be an active member for at least a month before being allowed to post in this section? That might help to settle the like spamming.
That's actually a pretty good idea. Why hasn't this been done yet?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Active members are important on the forums as we are the experienced forumers and we know the majority of the right answers ;) If we had a section for just ourselves it would seem elitist as well as keep active members away from other parts of the forums where we can answer questions. In a way active members in general are forum mods to an extent who help answer questions and report the abusive comments we come across.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think any section is necessary. Though there are bad quality threads at times, it comes down to us, that know how to make a good quality thread to tell them how to fix their's and improve it. It wouldn't be very useful, and what's the point of it? What would be discussed in this section? I think most of the posts would still be spam like "Just got active member! Yay!" and other stuff like that, because there is nothing for Active Members specifically to discuss.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We shouldn't make an area to coop up the more experienced and knowledgeable people. We should be helping others. There's nothing that we could specifically talk about, it'd be as dumb as the Sponsor's Lounge.

And people that say MCSG is dying are truly the ones driving the nail in the coffin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci