• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement get: It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
How much longer until they're added in game?
Are they not in yet? Hmm I thought i read that someone got an achievement. So will it be like the regular minecraft banner that shows when you get an achievement or would it be something else?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay achievements! May I suggest some more?
Surplus Diamond I: Craft one piece of diamond armor in one game (10 points).
Surplus Diamond II: Craft two pieces of diamond armor in one game (25 points).
Enchanted: Enchant one weapon (10 points).
Owner of cornucopia I: Loot all chests in both refills ten times (15 points).
Owner of cornucopia II: Loot all chests in both refills twenty-five times (40 points).
Thanks for the achievements by the way :D

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Just saying, the staff and VIP ones are possible to get. You have to give it time. Wait til you are 14 and apply. Become a big Youtube star and maybe get VIP. I personally think those achievements are great. It is as if you guys don't consider becoming staff would be an achievement. No, I guarantee that if any one of you got staff, you would want that achievement.

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
The last 5 achievements are basically pay-to-win. I mean, everyone who can't pay online can't get the donator ones, NO ONE is going to get V.I.P and you have to be atleast 14 to get staff, I personally think these are unfair as they mess up the 'full collection' feel.
I got VIP ;) May of been for a short while, but I still got it :p

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
So I can only 100% The achievements if I either: A Pay money. B apply for moderator and get accepted. Or C, have a famous youtube account and hope the server owners care enough to make me VIP.

>:[

Just saying, the staff and VIP ones are possible to get. You have to give it time. Wait til you are 14 and apply. Become a big Youtube star and maybe get VIP. I personally think those achievements are great. It is as if you guys don't consider becoming staff would be an achievement. No, I guarantee that if any one of you got staff, you would want that achievement.
I have a nagging feeling you are being sarcastic. If you aren't...

staff and VIP are next to impossible to get for 90% of the playerbase. As mr.narwale said in an earlier post, It would be as though mojang added an achievement for being in mojang. 99% of the people who play wouldn't get it, and next to no one would be able to 100%. That's exactly what this is. Not to mention you have to pay to get some of the other achievements...

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
So I can only 100% The achievements if I either: A Pay money. B apply for moderator and get accepted. Or C, have a famous youtube account and hope the server owners care enough to make me VIP.

>:[

I have a nagging feeling you are being sarcastic. If you aren't...

staff and VIP are next to impossible to get for 90% of the playerbase. As mr.narwale said in an earlier post, It would be as though mojang added an achievement for being in mojang. 99% of the people who play wouldn't get it, and next to no one would be able to 100%. That's exactly what this is. Not to mention you have to pay to get some of the other achievements...
This.

And, how would you get 10k points when there's no bountys!? That's near impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci