• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abusing Glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
As this is a glitch in minecraft, not MCSG, I think that it should be legal.

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright, look at it this way. You are fighting someone fairly as armored as you, you are destroying him but he has 5 golden apples. Every time he gets low he runs to a nearby fence and eats while he is running. Do you think you would stand a chance after these golden apples are eaten? He has over a 10 heart absorb advantage not to mention the regeneration. This is very similar to the sprint hacks. Also the fishing rod glitch does not give you a noticeable advantage while this glitch will help you win fights and games.

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres the thing. According to Zeno SixZo told him it wasn't allowed to glitch the fence post, but Reven86 asked a Sr. moderator and he said it was allowed. Both have different answers and makes it hard for us, users to know whats right or wrong. My suggestion is for ChadTheDJ to clarify if this fence of "desperation" is alright or not.

On the other hand, MCSG has this rule, but again, who knows what MCSG considers as exploding a glitch or not.

9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP.

In the other hand, if SixZo knew of this before it was reveled to the light by Gravey4rd then its clearly breaking the rules, because as the rule says, you need to inform about this glitches if spotted —I'm pretty sure he knew.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Lovelights did it in one of his videos
9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP.

If staff knew overhand and still abused this glitch, its breaking the rules according the rule above...

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score

If staff knew overhand and still abused this glitch, its breaking the rules according the rule above...
I don't understand why you replied to my post... I didn't say it was allowed, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci