• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ABSOLUTION - Au Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
If your interested apply, if you want a clan battle just ask we're always up for one, and ask for cheerleader if you want

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! Would you like a clan battle against Nuggetz today? If so add me on skype: jed.eathorne15

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry Juzzyy atm none of our clan member(s) are online so please ask in a few hours on skype thank you :p

~Psy

CanadianYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Trevor i know i said i wouldn't post on this page again but one last thing just to symbolize that i wont fight and be annoying anymore cheerleader you will probably say no but this is a question for Trevor not you Cod. i am done

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: GlamisCastle
Wins/games: 373/ 2881
Game Rank: 1074
Rate your self from 1/10: 8.5 - 9 in pvp
Ratio: 1:7
Past bans: 0
Have you owned a clan: no
Accepted as Member
Done over Skype welcome to the clan

And yes Canadian you can get cheerleader

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Trip you have been kicked form the clan taine will put your name of the page soon why where u kicked for being inactive in the clan and around mcsg also you did not make the win requirement sorry :oops::eek:

~Psy

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Trip you have been kicked form the clan taine will put your name of the page soon why where u kicked for being inactive in the clan and around mcsg also you did not make the win requirement sorry :oops::eek:

~Psy
Woah this call whas never run through me, I will give him another chance, remember only leaders can kick, but your attentive skills are very good

Edit : Mr_Angus has been denied
Due to not having enough wins or a good enough ratio

Last edited:

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Wanna 2v2 clan battle against #Taretsyl? skype: guymiller23 (for more info)

poo646

Tribute
Reaction score
Taine too be perfectly honest all the co-leaders are doing badly at the moment. They need to run things by you first before they make crucial decisions in the clan.

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Taine too be perfectly honest all the co-leaders are doing badly at the moment. They need to run things by you first before they make crucial decisions in the clan.
Well, you are right but they're getting better.

Also anyone want a clan battle just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci