• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ABSOLUTION - Au Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
1: why are u asking to join back if u say ur so good #Hacker
2: no trolling once your in the clan
3: your not allowed back in this clan Canadian I gave you a chance but Tgfxhd if you show maturity you may be let back in.
Dont accuse me if you want it that way then fine taine Cod was the one being a fag

CanadianYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You guys have to be joking right? After last night you are never talking to me again. Which means we can not be in the same clan. So rejected Hacker.
i have evidence to get you banned i took a screenshot of your alt last night and i have the proof so GG Cod GG

Tgfxhd

Tribute
Reaction score
1: why are u asking to join back if u say ur so good #Hacker
2: no trolling once your in the clan
3: your not allowed back in this clan Canadian I gave you a chance but Tgfxhd if you show maturity you may be let back in.
Trevor1641 could our clans perhaps be allies?

Codlegend12MC

Tribute
Reaction score
Keep accusing me and trevor on our own clan page and I shall contact a mod and get this sorted out.

CanadianYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok guys i have had my fun i will stop with the hate and leave your page for good bye now

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
CanadianYoshi, do not abuse others as it is against our rules. Do not harass them either
Dont accuse me if you want it that way then fine taine Cod was the one being a fag
This here shows that you are abusing them, and it will not happen again. If this does continue, it will be dealt with, properly.

CanadianYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
CanadianYoshi, do not abuse others as it is against our rules. Do not harass them either

This here shows that you are abusing them, and it will not happen again. If this does continue, it will be dealt with, properly.
Ok sir <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci