• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abrax Park

Would you like to play/see Abrax Park on MCGamer Network?

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
After I went through the map, I have some feedback for you. The map is very flat with little terraforming, and the radius is very small, which it seems like. I get it is a park, but it is flat and you could see the edge of the map almost from spawn with normal render distance. I also suggest adding custom trees, you have custom trees in some places, but there needs to be more custom trees. I also suggest adding more building that have a big purpose, and that show a clear theme. There is good terraforming at the edge of the map, which I like. But I also suggest spreading out the chests more, there are far too many chests close together, so spread them out and hide them well. Overall, the map has some potential, but you need some big changes.

Best of wishes,
- Jack

FrozenYeti

Survivor
Reaction score
After I went through the map, I have some feedback for you. The map is very flat with little terraforming, and the radius is very small, which it seems like. I get it is a park, but it is flat and you could see the edge of the map almost from spawn with normal render distance. I also suggest adding custom trees, you have custom trees in some places, but there needs to be more custom trees. I also suggest adding more building that have a big purpose, and that show a clear theme. There is good terraforming at the edge of the map, which I like. But I also suggest spreading out the chests more, there are far too many chests close together, so spread them out and hide them well. Overall, the map has some potential, but you need some big changes.

Best of wishes,
- Jack
I really like your ideas but the point of the maps wasn't focused on looks. While I we were building we had in mind that it was to be a small map where games go by fast. Easy to win. and get super stacked. I know it is flat terrain but would you rather be running on hills? I thank you for your feedback but im not sure if anything will be changed to the map atm... Eventually it might but I am going to film a trailer soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci