• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About the fist glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
The main problem isn't the chests in the Lobby. The bug is a Minecraft problem, therefore, we have no ways to remove this glitch as it's coded into Minecraft.

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
The main problem isn't the chests in the Lobby. The bug is a Minecraft problem, therefore, we have no ways to remove this glitch as it's coded into Minecraft.
What about the devs make it so you cant join the same game you were in so you cant do the glitch at all.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
One way to do the glitch is with the swords in the lobby chests, taking them out would reduce a lot the number of people using the glitch.

What about the devs make it so you cant join the same game you were in so you cant do the glitch at all.
This would really end the glitch, and doesn't seem too complicated. It has work.. of course.

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
One way to do the glitch is with the swords in the lobby chests, taking them out would reduce a lot the number of people using the glitch.

This would really end the glitch, and doesn't seem too complicated. It has work.. of course.
It would also end donors from abusing their abilities kicking people but mods can join the same games.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think we've had a bunch of threads on this so I'll just lock this one, I'll wrap things up though.

From what we've been told, this is a Minecraft glitch, so making a complete work around might be difficult.
The devs have already tried a few different things to see if they can stop this, and as far as I know, none of them worked.

I think that we all can agree that if the swords in lobby went away, many of the people abusing this glitch would be stopped.

All we can really do now is wait for an update that fixes this issue or hope the devs can figure something out.

Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci