• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandon ship! AU moving datacenter soon.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Studies have shown that majority are on the East Coast. Also, your comment focused mainly on the whole 'SA being in the middle thing'. I dun see why you mentioned it if you're just going to cancel out your own comment by saying the internet is bad. Tbh, I think it might just be yours, but I don't know enough SA players to judge on that end.
Exactly, I cancelled out my comment because I was never asking for anything which is what you believe I am doing. I mentioned SA giving a better coverage as you're only saying I'm asking for it because I live there. I never said once to move the databases out of the east coast. I don't even know any databases in S.A >.>

I don't even see why you started this conversation up as I've done nothing to provoke you nor flood.

JobieUcrazy

Tribute
Reaction score
But they're generally expensive. And the databases need to give everyone a good connection, which is why in the middle (SA) I thought would be a good idea, but the internet here sucks.
I know what you mean, I live in perth WA and it kills with lag, I hope the lag stops for you though. I heard how rough it was :)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Exactly, I cancelled out my comment because I was never asking for anything which is what you believe I am doing. I mentioned SA giving a better coverage as you're only saying I'm asking for it because I live there. I never said once to move the databases out of the east coast. I don't even know any databases in S.A >.>

I don't even see why you started this conversation up as I've done nothing to provoke you nor flood.
Dude, chill. I dun see why you're getting so riled up about it :p Also, it just seemed as though you were hinting at S.A servers through the way that comment was made. Dun take dis so seriously c:

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Chad- the master of thinking of thread names.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The AU lag is getting ridiculous and out of hand. Rubber banding occurs all the time, and players who suddenly teleport in front of you becomes a regular occurrence. You can't even get into a fight with someone without either them or you lagging out.
Thank you for choosing another datacenter; the lag on AU is getting out of hand.

L

Lululioness

The AU lag is getting ridiculous and out of hand. Rubber banding occurs all the time, and players who suddenly teleport in front of you becomes a regular occurrence. You can't even get into a fight with someone without either them or you lagging out.
Thank you for choosing another datacenter; the lag on AU is getting out of hand.
True that. I just played a game, it was unplayable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci