• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Suggestion On Mod Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
We don't care if your a donator or not. It's just that in general, the more dedicated players, who become mods, are donors.

K

Karoleigh

Time to answer your questions:

May I point out that you have a history of dropping "F-Bombs" and cussing? And if I'm correct that's not allowed and against the rules.
Yeah, I do curse a lot... When I have to deal with people like you poking me every 10-15 minutes, every hour, for hours on end everyday I log into TeamSpeak. Crap gets old after a while.

Also, if I understand this correct, you have been known to instantly start death matches simply because you died near the start of the game. I also heard from an anonymous player that he was winning that deatmatch and then you stopped the server simply because you didn't want him to win because he killed you at the start.
Don't make claims you can't back up with hard evidence and proof.

You're finally getting your chance to talk with Chad. I've had it with you. I know Favorlock, C4, and Nooby are in agreement.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Like the purpose of this thread says.... Why does age matter? It should be based on Maturity

Secondly, Those weren't as much flame wars as they were my opinions, I then continued to defend myself.

May I point out that you have a history of dropping "F-Bombs" and cussing? And if I'm correct that's not allowed and against the rules. Also, if I understand this correct, you have been known to instantly start death matches simply because you died near the start of the game. I also heard from an anonymous player that he was winning that deatmatch and then you stopped the server simply because you didn't want him to win because he killed you at the start.

If you want me to clean my act up fine, if you want me to not ask to be a moderator again fine, but let's lay all the facts down on the table Karoleigh.

Oh, and finally: I never mentioned my mod app on this thread in the first place, so why you brought it up here I don't really know, I had no objections with it and this thread was made prior to our talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci