• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A suggestion everyone will agree upon!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree that it show win/lose and kill/death ratio in /records.

Guys it's most likely not the fact that he can figure it out himself, but other people should be able to have easy access to it for another bragging right. And it originated for before any call of duty.

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree that it show win/lose and kill/death ratio in /records.

Guys it's most likely not the fact that he can figure it out himself, but other people should be able to have easy access to it for another bragging right. And it originated for before any call of duty.
Thank you :)

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, quitting counts as a death. Seeing as it kills your character dropping all your items on the floor and says "A cannon can be heard in the distance"
So? I didn't get killed I didn't die, I didn't get hit, I just quit, that shouldn't show as a death.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
People would abuse that and get a perfect KDR because they left every time they were about to die.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I like how the title says " A suggestion everyone will agree upon! " but Y'KNOW ;D.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea? You could have it as another column on the leaderboards, but not necessarily have to put it in /records. It could go to the 2nd decimal? :p

What would also be cool is a custom made program that calculates your KDR automatically along with many other unseen stats such as win/loss percentage and average lifespan.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
So? I didn't get killed I didn't die, I didn't get hit, I just quit, that shouldn't show as a death.
It should show as a death. If the point is to survive, and you "chicken out," then why should you giving up not be considered dieing?

Retardo1324

Tribute
Reaction score
People would abuse that and get a perfect KDR because they left every time they were about to die.
You don't seem to understand me correctly, here's what I'm trying to say;

If I get hit and log out, fine that's a death, chances are that I would have died at that point anyways. But if I have the worst luck to not get a single chest in the first few minutes and I haven't been hit, I know I will lose so I just quit and get on with my life a little bit more fast.

That isn't a death, that's me leaving the game.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
There is a 23/24 chance of dying...everyone's will be negitive...
Well technically for most players for every player with less then 1.00 theres players with more then 1.00 (Unless you died from something non player related. if someone had 2 kills and 1 death they'd have a 2.00 KDR but the person they killed would have 2 deaths and 1 kill so 0.50 KDR.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Well technically for most players for every player with less then 1.00 theres players with more then 1.00 (Unless you died from something non player related. if someone had 2 kills and 1 death they'd have a 2.00 KDR but the person they killed would have 2 deaths and 1 kill so 0.50 KDR.
Thats after about 2 games, when the better people get better, and the bad people get worse, it will mostly be negitive.

BTW, necro on (not at all ironicaly) Retardo1324 ;).

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Open calculator and do wins / losses; probably just as accurate as a KD ratio. Enjoy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci