• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Small twist to deathmatch

Do you want the berry feature?

• Yus.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • NEVAAR!

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Whenever DM starts it should automatically give them poison, and if there are 2 people teamed they just wait like you said.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Since points are pretty much useless (I'm 90% sure they have no effect on leaderboard stats), I would rather get 0.5 of a win. The only problem with this is you would have to add a lot of coding and changes to stats and leaderboards. Nice idea, but probably wouldn't work.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think splitting wins should happen at all. Though the idea is interesting, it just doesn't make sense for SG. This isn't the Hunger Games where your life depends on it, it takes multiple weeks to do one round, and there are thousands of crazy lunatics that will get extremely emotional over what happens.

The games are less than 15 minutes each (unless it's SG Classic, which you're probably playing because it's longer). You can always just do another round afterwards if you want. If you can't play multiple games to get each of you a win, why are you playing in the first place? I don't see any point in playing just 1 game, seems too much of a hassle to do everything.

Overall, I like the idea, but I don't want it implemented because it just makes no sense for the Minecraft Survival Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci