• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Short Bio

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Andrew, and I'm 14 years old. My mom is 1/2 Korean, my dad full. My mom's last name was Hughes, until she married me dad, inheriting the last name Hong. My full name is Andrew Hughes Hong. I enjoy playing MCSG, quite obviously. I recently (1.25 years ago) started at the Riverside STEM Academy. If I could choose any animal to be, it most definitely would be turtle.

After reading that, you'd think... well, he's rather normal, huh? Wrong. I like pie. 100% unnatural there. bet you did not see that coming..

MCSG Story:

When I first started playing, SG2 was the only thing voted, there was no hub, the servers were impossible to get into, I was a nub, in other words: MCSGv1. About 2 months after I started playing, MCSGv2 rolled around. I started loving the map SG: Ancient Japan, but it was removed. I then started loving the map, Survival Kingdom, which is still my favorite today. I, at some time near this, watched a brand new youtuber who had just uploaded his first video. His name was MuffinBeaner. I am not being a hipster. Anyway, I watched his video, and liked him. Later, I watched his video about how Bajan was banned, and I thought: "Who's Bajan, he seems like a bad person." I later watched his videos and thought: Maybe I'll watch. I subscribed to MuffinBeaner, later known as ThatOneTomahawk when he had 250 subscribers. BajanCanadian was under him in PvP skill, making me look down on him once I became good.
My first ban was when I was angry at someone for calling me a hacker, which I was tired of getting. In this, no names will be mentioned. He turned out a mod, banning me for player disrespect. I thought this was very unfair, because I just said he was being stupid for calling me a hacker, trying to stay calm. I have seen plenty of other players cussing each other out, but oh well. No complaints, it's over now. Anyway, I recently hit 200 wins, so yay for 200. Thanks for reading, and goood day (or night) to you all!

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
cool story bro, next time add more dragons:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci