• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly I'd like to say Thank you to DV_Raiton kpwn243 Rusty Ava subv3rsion and dv90! With the new anti-cheat, it's donor ranks and server changes they have done so much recently to deserve a huge thank you.

My question involves the tab feature when you're trying to either spectate or give a sponsor or anything like that. Will that make a return? I know it's another thing on the devs plate but it was really helpful. Thanks!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Please! It takes forever when tabbing so I just have to type the names out. Do you know how long it takes to type out 000000000000000? xD

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there! It's a big concern, not only is it nice for players, it's super helpful for staff. Whether or not it's returning, I'm unsure, but I do know that you can always write something in the feature suggestions section of the forums for Survival Games and put your suggestions there. If the tab feature ever does return, it will be put in an announcement by the devs on the forums, so be on the look out for that if you're really interested. Right now, like you mentioned, the devs' plates are full of other things that need to be worked on prior to adding a feature, so it may take time before we see any official word regarding the feature. As always, suggest anything you want in the feature suggestions section, and have your voice heard there! Thank you for reading, Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci