• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A present to you: Our Christmas update is live!

Hawy

Quantum
Reaction score
With the quantum rank do u also still get the server boxes also can someone change my forum profile to say Quantum instead of Platinum cause i upgraded

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
k Thanks x
You can contact any Admin on the forums to have your rank changed.

Also, this batch of Quantum donors does not include the T-shirt nor the privilige to name one of the server boxes.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you Naughty or Nice? Our new anti-cheat ban waves start today!
Over the past week, our system has been silently watching over everybody. But today is the day that changes. While Santa has been hard at work delivering coal into the stockings of hackers, we’ve been hard at work preparing to deliver bans. Our first wave of anti-cheat bans will be executed today, and we will post an update with more information once the ban wave is complete. For more details on how our new system works, check out our detailed post on it by clicking here.
rip 300cps nohaxjustgoodlamp

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Love it. This is so perfect for clans. No more having HUGE teams in game doing clan battles -.-

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for -80$ and a so called special rank that isn't even rare anymore.

Great present!

kevinsarenac

Spectator
Reaction score
i Have been banned for 3 and a half years now on McGamer for i guess "Fly hacking in hub" but i still dont understand if the Naughty or nice paragraph will appeal to me? ...

Visho

Spectator
Reaction score
OMG! Amazing guys, thanks for this community MCSG. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci