• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Donator Rank (Obsidian)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wasn't ever in usefulness or how much emeralds are worth, it was meant to be in order of rarity.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good idea, I guess but seems expensive. Here's my 2 cents.

Overpricing items can make a person frustrated, that they can't have the best of the best and if they did finally get it, I could predict shitstorms left and right.

I personally think that the average MCSG donations are overpriced, but that could just be my empty wallet talking. But then again, server hosting costs bucket loads.

Anyway, le my ideas.

Keep all donation prices the same, and (maybe) implement this one.

Add more perks to donations, such as turning off the public chat. (As let's face it, no one could care less about what people in the lobby say, half the time it's about "OMG WIL U TEAM WIT ME PLZ " and "OMG U SUK SO MUCH U LITL BISH U KILLED ME! :mad:")

Implement a new donor chat, such as saying /Chat donor would make every message you say in a new type of chat, which only donors can see. (Might make for some fun)

Donor's can have access to the '/hat' command in the lobby, I mean who wouldn't want a cake on their head!?! D:<

Can't think of anything atm, tired. But I'm basically saying give donor's more perks, to match them for a price. And, have a new tier of donations which would be emerald/obsidian. (I'm personally a fan of emerald, because green ftw.)

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea, I guess but seems expensive. Here's my 2 cents.

Overpricing items can make a person frustrated, that they can't have the best of the best and if they did finally get it, I could predict shitstorms left and right.

I personally think that the average MCSG donations are overpriced, but that could just be my empty wallet talking. But then again, server hosting costs bucket loads.

Anyway, le my ideas.

Keep all donation prices the same, and (maybe) implement this one.

Add more perks to donations, such as turning off the public chat. (As let's face it, no one could care less about what people in the lobby say, half the time it's about "OMG WIL U TEAM WIT ME PLZ " and "OMG U SUK SO MUCH U LITL BISH U KILLED ME! :mad:")

Implement a new donor chat, such as saying /Chat donor would make every message you say in a new type of chat, which only donors can see. (Might make for some fun)

Donor's can have access to the '/hat' command in the lobby, I mean who wouldn't want a cake on their head!?! D:<

Can't think of anything atm, tired. But I'm basically saying give donor's more perks, to match them for a price. And, have a new tier of donations which would be emerald/obsidian. (I'm personally a fan of emerald, because green ftw.)
Look at your donation prices on Rolyd.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci