• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A League of Legends Tournament - By The Community, For The Community

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Official Team Name: TechnoTundra
Team Captain: Hmm...I guess OnlyMathias, since he made up the Team. But as representatives, Mooclan and I will be here to discuss with you.
Reason For Joining: We feel like this will show how well our team can do against others. Also, this being the first tourney we have been in, this will be a cool and engaging way to play, as well as learn new things while on the Fields of Justice.
Starting 5 Players LOL Usernames: OnlyMathias, SilentNative, Zaex3, Mooclan, and sharpshooter576
Starting 5 Players MCSG Forums Usernames: Mooclan SilentNative Zaex OnlyMathias
Subs (At Least 1) LOL Usernames: VitaminMike, CorruptCrow, xXNanamixX, and Unique Whisper (Last resort)
Subs (At Least 1) MCSG Usernames: I don't know Unique Whisper's forum name. Otherwise, our other subs are LoL exclusive.
Will You Comply To Tournament Rules: Yes, we do agree to the Tournament Rules of this event.
Will You Be Willing To Communicate To Tournament Staff For Organization: I will be willing to communicate to ensure this turns out smoothly.
k

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
ill do it if this happens
Starting 5 Players LOL Usernames: Intellective, JMN gamer, Avotion, Tironas11, Exodus_King1 (not starting lineup just posting names)
Starting 5 Players MCSG Forums Usernames: intellective is banned so, jmn gamer no forum acc, avotion = bom, dunno who tironas is, exo = exo
Subs (At Least 1) LOL Usernames: TheSoulCairn, Zerokzs, JustLPeng, Agilities, Okamasway, Zenority, FancyLike, Desparities,
Subs (At Least 1) MCSG Usernames: not doing this
Will You Comply To Tournament Rules: probably not
Will You Be Willing To Communicate To Tournament Staff For Organization: i will

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci