• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Great Hd Minecraft recorder.

SpitFire46

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommand hypercam but I have started using bandicam it is like hd and records the ingame sound hypercam doesnt

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hypercam is alright for a free one, I recommend Fraps, best quality for me.

It really depends if you know how to set the settings right, and know how to upload it right. Fraps was really bad quality for me until I tweaked with the settings a bit and it came out beautiful. :p

SpitFire46

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah that also effects everything too heh well we all are different

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I recommend Fraps but the free version can only record 30 seconds you have to crack it or buy it to record an unlimited time.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Famous people probably use Fraps or Camtasia

SpitFire46

Spectator
Reaction score
Bandicam is free an can record up to ten minutes but the logo is at the top but there is an easy way to get rid of it

SpitFire46

Spectator
Reaction score
Not really I've tested it and way better than hypercam but I can amit that fraps does gave better quality but I still prefer bandicam atleast it is clear and you can see it is a sword and not a smug heh but you have ur opinion and I have mine

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
If anything, just use quicktime. It's the best screen recorder I know for a Mac, and it comes with it, too! With a little video editing from iMovie and some tweaking, that movie can look spick and span! At least I know from being a Mac user myself.
i use screen flow then go on iMovie and with 360p it look HD :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci