• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Fourm to post about suspected hackers

Do you like the idea of this new forum?

• no too much work and a place for trolls to pop up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
more times than not Ive played on a server and got killed by a hacker, since i have no solid proof i don't report it but this is so annoying because i don't have any video recording software and i probably never will so my suggestion is to make a four that you can post antiquate evidence about a hacker and if enough complaints are submitted about one person they could be secretly monitored by admins/mods like put onto a "naughty list" except not THE naughty list so if you post on this forum the person can not be banned temp banned but only monitored by staff this could help the forums because Ive seen people posting about hackers but have no screen shots or video just a complaint I think this should help this out the atmosphere of the hackers and the non hackers in the games and give people a sense of fairness when they get killed by a person that hacks but the people who monitor these forums need to know how to see if its hacks or lag, for example : a person on the pedestal at the beginning of a match with sprint particles LAG : A person with spread out legs in the water HACKS. So unlike the Report abuse section of the forums this would probably be best kept a public forum because people could dispute the pictures and not have to go back and forth with an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci