• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide A Couple Things Concerning MCSG

Has this been helpful towards you, the people of the community?

• Yes

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You tried one of the other packages? If you use Ultra some computers do actually slow down, the creator of optifine has other packages of it which normally work in increasing FPS or keeping it the same.
I just use normal. It gives me lag spikes constantly, my FPS is locked at 60 frames but with Optifine is messes it up and it goes crazy causing spikes.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
I just use normal. It gives me lag spikes constantly, my FPS is locked at 60 frames but with Optifine is messes it up and it goes crazy causing spikes.
Hmm no idea... maybe cap it a bit higher? Mine is locked at 125 FPS and I seem to have a pretty good framerate and if it does spike I have a lot of backup so if it spikes it goes to around 75 and that is still enough frames for a smooth game.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a pretty bad mcbans record, and I am only 13 years. And why I have a bad mcbans record, I have no idea. I only know I got banned on one server (for a misunderstanding), is it possible that some server saw that and banned me instantly? As it said on three of them I got banned for having a bad ban record? That is just wierd. Banned on some servers for being banned on one (I think)?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a pretty bad mcbans record, and I am only 13 years. And why I have a bad mcbans record, I have no idea. I only know I got banned on one server (for a misunderstanding), is it possible that some server saw that and banned me instantly? As it said on three of them I got banned for having a bad ban record? That is just wierd. Banned on some servers for being banned on one (I think)?
Some mcban servers are retarded, I try to avoid them. I almost got globally banned from one for griefing on a grief/raiding server -.-

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
If I have been banned before but then you personally unbanned me around 15 minutes later for "insufficient evidence. When you unbanned me did you clear my ban from my record or will it permanently be on there?

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ban Disputes:
Now, ban disputes. When you post one, you're appealing the ban you've been given (whether it be perm, temp, etc, etc) and spamming ban disputes when you've already posted one and had it rejected it not cool. By policy, we've been told to just move duplicate Ban Disputes when someone else posts and rages because their first one got rejected and they stayed banned.

We don't usually ban for no reason, its not something we do here. We usually have enough evidence of someone hakcing to ban them and keep them banned, only occasionally a mistake is made and someone is unbanned because of that mistake. If you have been banned you know why you've been banned (hacking, spamming, swearing, etc, etc) then keep in mind that spamming the Ban Disputes and Sr.Staff's profiles and begging for another chance. We don't unban people for begging or promising they will never do it again because I've seen Ban Disputes where people have put that and no less than two weeks after their ban has run out they're already banned again.

And remember, you can lie in your Dispute all you want 'I don't know why I got banned, it might be because I swore at someone' but we always have the proper evidence to why you've been banned. You can lie and say that you've been bannd for swearing but if you've been banned for hacking, we will tell you and we will know that you're lying about it. We don't ban without proper evidence so remember that.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I have been banned before but then you personally unbanned me around 15 minutes later for "insufficient evidence. When you unbanned me did you clear my ban from my record or will it permanently be on there?
It will permanently be there but we will note that you got unbanned if we look at your app.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Ban Disputes:
Now, ban disputes. When you post one, you're appealing the ban you've been given (whether it be perm, temp, etc, etc) and spamming ban disputes when you've already posted one and had it rejected it not cool. By policy, we've been told to just move duplicate Ban Disputes when someone else posts and rages because their first one got rejected and they stayed banned.

We don't usually ban for no reason, its not something we do here. We usually have enough evidence of someone hakcing to ban them and keep them banned, only occasionally a mistake is made and someone is unbanned because of that mistake. If you have been banned you know why you've been banned (hacking, spamming, swearing, etc, etc) then keep in mind that spamming the Ban Disputes and Sr.Staff's profiles and begging for another chance. We don't unban people for begging or promising they will never do it again because I've seen Ban Disputes where people have put that and no less than two weeks after their ban has run out they're already banned again.

And remember, you can lie in your Dispute all you want 'I don't know why I got banned, it might be because I swore at someone' but we always have the proper evidence to why you've been banned. You can lie and say that you've been bannd for swearing but if you've been banned for hacking, we will tell you and we will know that you're lying about it. We don't ban without proper evidence so remember that.
So true. Also, Best excuse is... MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING.

Totally believable.

Reaction score
So true. Also, Best excuse is... MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING.

Totally believable.
Thus why I no longer let anyone else use my account o_O. When my cousin used to come over he'd use my account, and he'd gotton me banned on a server. Luckily, I rarely ever played on it, but I never let anyone use it again. Problem with that exuse it, 10% of the time it IS true.... just impossible to tell. This is why you should add something to the rules mentioning that - All rules broken on an account, are counted towards said account, no matter who was using the account when the rule was broken.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci