• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"A cannon could be heard in the distance"

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could re-add this into the game rather than just saying,"~~~~ has died". It makes a lot more realistic, because if this were realistic, you wouldn't know who died unless you saw it. Also, many older MCSG'ers would like it for the nostalgia, which is also part of the reason I like it. There is still /list or the 'tab' key for people to see who is left, but I don't think it should flat out say who died, it is kind of pointless. I hope you devs take this into consideration, it would be really cool to add this back to the game. It would a whole different feeling to the game in my opinion, even though it is just one small change in the interface.

EDIT: Would a staff member move this to the 'Feature Suggestions' section, I accidentally posted it here in 'Survival Games Discussions.'

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
As far as my knowledge says Yes, this is being added back. As a popular request yesterday at the Dev Q&A, in the core update Devin mentioned yesterday this will be added back. Before you ask, the core update is a complete overhaul of the MCSG system.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Also, "Now now, President Snow doesn't like it when tributes run..."

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
^
Yeah, that too. Also, instead of the [MCSG] it could go back to [SurvivalGames], but then people would think we are completely copying the Hive, even though their head developer worked for us first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci