• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aᴜʀᴀ[US Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: stikmasterevan
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 246
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Skype: Yes. TeamSpeak: Yes.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ):evanthereckless
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes. Blue Yeti.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: flint and steel, fishing rod, water fights.
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: criticals (getting better)
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 8.5
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: By letting her than me talk first during a cb or scrim because I have been in clans before and most of them have lower ranks yell over the higher ranks during a cb or a scrim.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: Cause I have not been active lately in the MCSG community. I would like to have a fresh start and be more active on the website.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: GamingPowerable and KingBenji123.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? I would make sure everyone got a fair chance to participate in clan battles and scrimmages. I would also rank people up not by their stats and pvp skills, but also rank them up on their communication skills.

Attachments

Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: stickmasterevan
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: By letting her than me talk first during a cb or scrim because I have been in clans before and most of them have lower ranks yell over the higher ranks during a cb or a scrim.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: Cause I have not been active lately in the MCSG community. I would like to have a fresh start and be more active on the website.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: GamingPowerable and KingBenji123.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? I would make sure everyone got a fair chance to participate in clan battles and scrimmages. I would also rank people up not by their stats and pvp skills, but also rank them up on their communication skills.

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score

TrueBac

Iron
Reaction score
Accepted as trial

Cheif_legend

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: cheif_legend
Aɢᴇ:13
Wɪɴs: 30 ( i livestream don't have many wins cause i don't try)
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?:Skype
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): cheif_legend
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: bows swords
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: hackers
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 10
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: help the clan the best to my abilities
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: want to get back out there in clans
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: no
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? changes that would benefit the clan

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
The reason why I am leaving this clan is because of the lack of respect I get and the way people treat me like I have to hear my parents argue every morning and then fight later night and what mood does that put me in not a good one so yeah I get treated like crap and that's why I am leaving Thank you for understanding and Swiffty you understand but you know why I left and so does Gravity he will tell all of you when he can I hope but yeah maybe if I got treated with more respect I might have stayed but nope I get treated really bad so yeah I ma sorry but yeah Gl to you all I will maybe talk with you all and see you around <3

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
The reason why I am leaving this clan is because of the lack of respect I get and the way people treat me like I have to hear my parents argue every morning and then fight later night and what mood does that put me in not a good one so yeah I get treated like crap and that's why I am leaving Thank you for understanding and Swiffty you understand but you know why I left and so does Gravity he will tell all of you when he can I hope but yeah maybe if I got treated with more respect I might have stayed but nope I get treated really bad so yeah I ma sorry but yeah Gl to you all I will maybe talk with you all and see you around <3
NOOOO! I hate u ;C

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: stikmasterevan
May I have permission to delete your other posts. I'm assuming that they're accidental posts. Otherwise, please get rid of the extra posts, you only need one app.

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
Btw u forgot to put 5-4 reverance wins
A few rounds were disqualified. It is not 5 - 4. If you truly believe that you won, please discuss this with our Leaders. We are aware that your clan has used people that are not on your roster, therefore those rounds where the people played in are disqualified. We are also aware that some people were banned during the clan battle. Please dispute this with our leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci