• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

900 Post + 1 and a half years at MCSG

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Ethan most of you probably know me :) Anyways this will be my 900th post! Now I know that's not special but whatever I didn't want to wait till 1000 xD! So without further ado I bring you my MCSG Story and friends!!

I bought minecraft the summer of 2010 Alpha days!!! Until mcsg came out I think was September 2012 I played survival. But once mcsg came I immediately got hooked. After about 3 months I got my first win on Overgrown Arena (I bet half of you know what that is :p) and got my second and third win about 3 weeks later. Now this was when having 300 wins was like #1 on the leaderboards! After about a 6 months I had 16 wins pretty pathetic I know. Then I met the first set of Team Nitride which changed my mcsg story majorly.
I became good friends with EshanCowee and the rest of Team Nitride. I was in alot of his livestreams. Then around January 2013 I created Team Scattershot and met alot of friends, Toby, Mr Dice, Lulu, AwesomenessFace, ImightTroll, and Wronsiki (Still remember you guys) <3! After that all fell apart they made a new version after I handed it over to Dice. Then I left for the whole summer and got adicted to WoW In June I came just to see whats been going on and Became friends with KaWAssassin, Not much I knew about him. Then this fall I made two great friends TheSlimeEffect and TheEnderFrame they introduced me to skype teams and TS and all. In about Early September I met blazemaster in a lobby and became great friends now we skype like 3 times a week <3! Nowadays stuff happens and It all seems the same but I hope for a wonderful future going forward!!

eshancowee - You may be gone now and some say you were a sneaky little guy but I still think you were a really nice person and Ill miss you not in the community anymore!

VebbiHD - Great friend and always nice to me, thought weird being the youngest player in the group :) Miss ya!!

echo_555 - Your still here and Im glad for that boy I remember when you and eshan would play together 24/7!

toby22 - You were a great friend who helped pick scattershot up out of the dust and become popular Ill miss you! Btw I still need that file xD

Mr Dice - You helped scattershot rise up to and get more members! Its unfortunate to have disbanded but Im just glad your still here!!

Lululioness - Lulu..... Your creative and very friendly yet whenever we talked you seemed shy! Hope to be able to talk to you sometime :)

wronsiski - I remember when I first saw your map I thought MAH GOD!!! And not a thing has changed best map yet <3

GibboAssassin - Declined all 5 mod apps yet you were still nice to me in ts and everything!

BlazeMaster - Ahhhhhhhh Blaze Given to that I just talked to you today this is awkward.... Your really nice and have a great sence of humor and are a great commentator :) Keep it up!

Spike11 - Spike.... Your a very kind person and always are happy from what I see :)

If I forgot you please let me know!​

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Never heard of yoy, so this story makes me understand so much about you :)

L

Lululioness

Dis might be necro
but really this deserves necro
why i no see the tag
stoopid like spammers
(i luv you jks)

And thanks Ethan <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads