• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 7 Months of Staff - AMA

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you believe I've been staff for 7 months and no one told me there was a desktop app for slack​

Alright wow. 7 months. Feels like just yesterday Levi was dragging me out of a brand new (to me) staff channel and introducing himself as my mod buddy. Or Yannick banning me from my first OMN as staff. Or even having to pee my entire interview because I drank way too much water. Its been such a long and fun journey so far and I plan to keep it up for a while longer. I've never done a Staff Month Thread thing or an ask me anything and I missed my 6 months as staff due to vacation so heres this! Before you guys can jump into the questions I'm going to do my little spiel on my time on this server and staff team.

Being a staff member for over half a year is by far the most mind blowing thing of this experience. I've met so many new people and made so many new friends some have left, some are still here, and some refuse to leave (You guys know who you are ;)) . The fun that I've had and people i've met and that are now in my life because of this server is crazy. I've been playing this server since I've been playing Minecraft, way back in 2012, and i've always dreamed of being a moderator. Since then i've realized that it is in absolutely no way possible anything that I expected, but its better in all the aspects i couldn't imagine. Looking back on some of the things i've posted and how I started out as a person I've changed so much. I'm more mature and responsible. Its amazing the things that came to my life out of this.

One of the most influential things that has happened to me since becoming staff is definitely Open Mic Night. From even before staff it was my favorite event and being able to work on it and interact with the community has really been one of the best aspects of being a moderator. As of today I am OMN Crew for US OMN (which is tonight come celebate!! ts.mcgamernet) which is a lot of fun since its just Ryan and I running the show. But I truly have a deep love for OMN and I want to thank everyone of the community and staff members that comes out each night or came out once before, or is going to come out tonight or next one. You guys really make the event worth it and I love interacting and joking and having a good time with you guys. Its a great time and the one thing I look forward too, makes me really love this job. I appreciate you guys.

I hope to have many more months with you losers.

Due to it being 4 AM right now and for some reason I'm still up and writing this I'm going to skip over all the sentimental paragraphs to everyone (You all know I love you) but I will tag some of my baes here

Giggums
Its just Ryan. Ryan is my only bae

Other honorable mentions include

levi_the_potato
ApexMC
HomeGoods
Yannick
_Pyrrhic
Bree
Lunarist
Murderize

JK I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY
Kinda.
Alright you can all me questions, any question you want, and I shall answer :)
(Keep it appropriate you rascals)

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
WOW! 7 MONTHS! It seems like just the other day you were accepted in interview omg, so proud of you and all you've achieved! You're such an amazing staff member and I'm so grateful to of been able to spend time with you as a staff member! (dont know if I was in your interview or not, I feel like I was but correct me if im wrong) BUT WOOO 7 MONTHS!!!!!!!

Anywayyyyyyyy, who is the most influential person in your life? Or who is your hero or someone you look up to?

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Congrats on 7 months! Here is to one year. My question is: Which one do you like better, soup or salad?

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I like myself, do you like me?
I love you

WOW! 7 MONTHS! It seems like just the other day you were accepted in interview omg, so proud of you and all you've achieved! You're such an amazing staff member and I'm so grateful to of been able to spend time with you as a staff member! (dont know if I was in your interview or not, I feel like I was but correct me if im wrong) BUT WOOO 7 MONTHS!!!!!!!

Anywayyyyyyyy, who is the most influential person in your life? Or who is your hero or someone you look up to?
Thank you so much Alyssa having you as a rolemodel as Staff was great experience and your praise means a lot to me coming from you! Also I'm pretttty sure you were in my interview :)

The most influential person in my life/someone I look up to would probably be my sister, she's like my best friend and has taught me a lot and will always be there for me :)

Congrats on 7 months! Here is to one year. My question is: Which one do you like better, soup or salad?
Thank you and I'm counting on it. Oh man don't choose between the two, butttt my go-to order in a resturant is salad :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMGOMG Souuuup! I'm so proud of you! :'D
I can't wait 'till you reach one year. <3

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, congrats on 7 months, George. I love you so much!!

What profession do you want to go into when you're older? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci