• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

62cook's pvp tips

Did this help you with your pvp

• No, it didn't

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, good job

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • i don't speak duck

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don't care I'm just happy it's Christmas :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
Being in the top 10 in the CA servers I see myself as a decent or good player, so here are my pvp tips.

1. FnS
Please do not spam fire in 3 or 4 patches even though that should be guaranteed to set the opponent on fire it's a entire FnS gone to waste 2 is enough to set someone on fire. Using it in patches of 1 can make more uses of it making it a more effective weapon. Using it only in needed situations such as, a team of 2+, a more decked out player, or even when going up against a player with high skill.

2.Strafing
A very useful strategy performed through attacking in a circular motion around the opponent or moving in certain ways to make your self a harder to hit target. This tactic is even more useful when combining with other tactics such as, the fishing rod tactic, offensive bow uses, and even an offensive FnS.

3.Fishing rod tactic/stun
hitting the opponent with the fishing rod "stuns" the opponent so that he/she is knocked back creating the opponent to have a tougher time hitting you because as the opponent is pushed back you are moving in creating a easier way to get combos it can be used defensively or offensively.

4.Bow
Very useful weapon being able to lower your opponents health with out even having to lose health through sword fighting (unless you are fighting a nub Steve) Which is very help full in many situations like 2 people are charging you can bow 1 of them to death and fight the other

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci