• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Tiers.

Yay or Nay?

• Yay :)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Nay :(

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok. This is actually not a bad suggestion because I know A LOT of people that would love to go back to the 'good old days' chests. However... I find that this would be well too much of a hassle for something that, less than 50% of the community actually wants.

I believe that although it probably wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to do. It would just end up creating a bit of havoc on MCSG. More than 50% of MCSG's entire player base, is off of the forums. And most of the people off of the forums are players who probably didn't get to experience the V1 chests. This is the reason that I think if we were to change the servers so that there would be a chance that maps with V1 chests would get picked, the new in game (non-forumers) players would not be very accepting to this big change.

However, I do like this suggestion but I do not think it will be applied on the servers as majority of the player base would frown upon it. Good idea though. :)

(These are my opinions)
They had time to create those 10 test servers on the us.... I think they have the tiers still, it wouldve been a waste of time if they deleted it.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Unless this threads get a lot of praise, unfortunately this won't be happening. It'd be too much change for anyone's taste--community and gameplay alike. Also, the programming would be a bit tedious too as check tier-ing is already.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't want this to happen.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok. This is actually not a bad suggestion because I know A LOT of people that would love to go back to the 'good old days' chests. However... I find that this would be well too much of a hassle for something that, less than 50% of the community actually wants.

I believe that although it probably wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to do. It would just end up creating a bit of havoc on MCSG. More than 50% of MCSG's entire player base, is off of the forums. And most of the people off of the forums are players who probably didn't get to experience the V1 chests. This is the reason that I think if we were to change the servers so that there would be a chance that maps with V1 chests would get picked, the new in game (non-forumers) players would not be very accepting to this big change.

Less than 50% of MCSG's entire player base is from the Forums. Perhaps you mean "off of the Forums" as "They've been on the Forums once or twice" but that doesn't really count, what I mean is "They've actually posted and know a little bit about what's going on in the community"
Of the people on the Forums, the ones that really speak their mind on this subject are the ones that have experienced it - The majority of them prefer it. Why do they prefer V1 chests? Because they were better, had a more survival feel to them, and games were a bit more "Survival" themed. These are the people that know what they're talking about, and actually think and debate in detail about the chests, not just "oh. i can win fastr with v2."

However, I do like this suggestion but I do not think it will be applied on the servers as majority of the player base would frown upon it. Good idea though. :)

(These are my opinions)
My thoughts in red.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I feel the current chests should just be nerfed. A lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci